Търсене

понеделник, 15 август 2011 г.

My pets

Hi, There!
I'm Betty from Bulgaria. I'm new to blogging but I wanted to give it a go. Here is a little info about me :
I'm 13 and I have a brother *he is 8 :-)*  ! I love animals and I have two budgies !! They are so cute !! <3
I'm a vegetarian!! I can't bellive that people are eating animals !! This is disgusting !!! When I grow up I want to be a vet. I want to stop the animal cruelty in my country ! And could you bellive this - Last year one man  cut off the legs of an innocent dog becouse he hates his owner !! This i crazy !! I think that he must go to jail !! I've had a lot of pets in my life. But there is one cat that I'll never forget !! My cat Pipi. When I was six my granny found Pipi on the street. She took her and take care of her, then she gave Pipi to me !! I was so happy because she was my first cat. She was my best friend :-) !! I spend a lot of time with her but one summer I took her with me to the country side ! She liked it a lot, she was feeling free and I decided to leave her there with my grandparrents because she was happy and that's what I want !!  She was leaving there for 4 years and I was going to see her every weekend !!  But on November 21st 2009 she went out  for a walk and she didn't turned back !!! I was so sad like the whole world was gone !! I was crying 2 days !! And I still bellive that Pipi will come back home one day ! ;-(
                                                                                                                  That is all for today !! I'll write you soon ! Betty :-)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар